Exclusively By Tess is an Event and Design Management Company located in Harvest, Alabama, United States. We deliver a memorable experience that will linger for years to come. It will delight and inspire you to want to do more business with us. No request is too small or large. We can respond to request at short notice and still deliver beyond expectations.
Proper event planning and design are vital to the success of any event or occasion. At Exclusively By Tess, we help people perfect their dream event, create and organize an unforgettable event. We intend to offer our various customers a beautiful experience while also exceeding the multiple services that we want to provide at our event space.
Exclusively By Tess is a company that offers top-notch services, a one-stop work business that saves time, stress, and money and provides perfect convenience to our client. We position ourselves for rapid growth and gain a substantial opportunity to raise entry barriers for possible competition. We are a unique company that embodies event execution and design under one agency. We make clients experience like no other.
Our versatility and quality workmanship, proven marketing strategies, and attention to detail will generate high-volume sales and a rapid return on investment at Exclusively By Tess. We make it easier and stress-free for our clients to get their best choice of events centers and designs with our services. We will ensure the security of lives and property in the venue such that people are relaxed and assured of their safety.
Exclusively By Tess believes in building lifelong relationships, strategizing solutions for growth. With long-lasting, distinctive, and substantial solutions, we sustain to improve network and communication performance. We believe in performing the best and delivering maximum leverage to our clients, building a brighter future.
To ensure that our brand acquires and keeps customers in the critical market segments quickly and effectively, Exclusively By Tess plans to utilize definite strategic marketing plans and a variety of brand-building tactics to ensure its brand exposure. We have backed everything with intensive research and an almost obsessive drive to improve and innovate our services.
No matter the size of your guest list or the complexity of your requirements, my company is created to delight all five senses while keeping your budget intact. Here is a list of the following events:
Special Events (Anniversary Celebrations, Baby Showers, Baby Blessings, Weddings, Bridal Showers, Family Reunions, School Events, Church Events, Graduations, and more)
Corporate & Luxury Brands (Gala Dinners, Holiday Parties, Conferences, Retreats, Seminars, Trade Shows, and Campaigns, and more)
Entertainment Industry (Charity Balls, Gala Dinners & Luncheons, Event Management, Concert Promotions, Fundraisers, and more)
A’La Carte Planning Package
This package includes everything you need to get started including:
A customized to-do list from now until your event.
- A comprehensive budget worksheet.
- A list of event venue recommendations based on your budget, style, and guest list.
- A list of preferred vendor recommendations based on the venue, budget, style, and personality.
Exclusively By Tess Signature Package
Our exclusive package includes up to 10 hours on the event day and many hours of planning prior to your event as we pull together all of the details to ensure a smooth and stress-free day. Our typical exclusive package includes the following:
- Everything from the A’La Carte Planning Package.
- Meet with you prior to your event to get to know your vision. We like to develop close relationships with our clients no matter what package you select with us.
- Work with you and your vision for your day we develop a comprehensive day-of schedule including all of your vendors.
- Contact and communication with your vendors to develop a schedule that runs smoothly and works for everyone.
- Provide our Important Questions document which covers all the details you can imagine for your event day.
- Review of all vendor contracts to ensure efficient timing for the day and that no detail is overlooked.
- Confirmation calls with your vendors the week of the event to finalize the schedule and timeline.
- Attending your final meeting (walk-through) at your venue.
- On-site coordination and supervision at your ceremony and during the reception. This includes working with all vendors including the venue, florist, musicians, photographer, and baker on their set up and schedule fulfillment.
- Coordination until all of the scheduled events have taken place during your event day.
- An assistant for the day of your event–if the event is over 100 guests.
Partial and Full-Service Planning
Because our packages are completely customized, our partial and full-service packages might include some or all of the items below:
- Décor: Help with developing your style, colors, theme and incorporating your unique signature into your day. Provide recommendations and assistance for tying together your floral, linens, lighting, furniture, stationery, and all décor to complete the vision for your day.
- Event styling: As an event designer we can assist you with design and styling for the event itself.
- Vendor recommendations and overall coordination: We put together a customized list of preferred vendors (florists, photographers, videographers, caterers, musicians, etc) based on your style, budget, and personality that we feel is the best fit for you and your event.
- Contract review: We review your vendor contracts to ensure you’ve booked enough hours and there aren’t any hidden items to watch out for.
- Attendance at vendor meetings, tastings, site visits: We set up and attend meetings with vendors, site visits at your venues, coordinated décor and design meetings, set up tastings with caterers and bakers. These are just a few of the types of meetings we attend on your behalf during the planning process.
- Stationery coordination: This might include the management of the design and production of your save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, menus, and other printed materials.
- Coordination of rentals: This might entail tents, linens, tables, china, silverware, chairs, and also portable restrooms, heaters, generators, staging, flooring, or draping.
- Transportation coordination: Booking and ensuring smooth timing of all event day transportation for event parties and guests.
- Welcome bags & favors
- Hotel accommodations: Coordinating blocks of rooms at selected hotels
Our Exclusive Extras
Exclusively By Tess knows that there are a lot of little extras that pop up while planning for any event. We offer the following services that make your life that much easier:
- Personal Styling: shopping for event day attire, accessories for you. Putting together a complete look from head to toe!
- Candy and Dessert Buffets
- Uniquely design gift boxes and party favors for all events and occasions
- Destination events
- Handling of your RSVP’s (can include receiving and tracking your RSVP’s)