Hi there! I am Tess, and I am the CEO and owner of my event planning/management firm, Exclusively By Tess. I specialize in full event and party planning services. My services are very hands-on, and I will address all of your needs. I always want my clients to think “I could not have done this without Tess.” My budgets are heavy on the design element. Design for me includes everything from the atmosphere, food, guest experience, to the decor. I look for clients who appreciate custom details and that are okay with their event being even just a little outside-of-the-box.
No matter the size of your guest list or the complexity of your requirements, my company is created to delight all five senses while keeping your budget intact. Here is a list of the following events:
Special Events (Anniversary Celebrations, Baby Showers, Baby Blessings, Weddings, Bridal Showers, Family Reunions, School Events, Church Events, Graduations, and more)
Corporate & Luxury Brands (Gala Dinners, Holiday Parties, Conferences, Retreats, Seminars, Trade Shows, and Campaigns, and more)
Entertainment Industry (Charity Balls, Gala Dinners & Luncheons, Event Management, Concert Promotions, Fundraisers, and more)
A’La Carte Planning Package
This package includes everything you need to get started including:
A customized to-do list from now until your event.
- A comprehensive budget worksheet.
- A list of event venue recommendations based on your budget, style and guest list.
- A list of preferred vendor recommendations based on venue, budget, style, and your personality.
Exclusively By Tess Signature Package
Our exclusive package includes up to 10 hours on the event day and many hours of planning prior to your event as we pull together all of the details to ensure a smooth and stress-free day. Our typical exclusive package includes the following:
- Everything from the A’La Carte Planning Package.
- Meet with you prior to your event to get to know your vision. We like to develop close relationships with our clients no matter what package you select with us.
- Work with you and your vision for your day we develop a comprehensive day-of schedule including all of your vendors.
- Contact and communication with your vendors to develop a schedule that runs smoothly and works for everyone.
- Provide our Important Questions document which covers all the details you can imagine for your event day.
- Review of all vendor contracts to ensure efficient timing for the day and that no detail is overlooked.
- Confirmation calls with your vendors the week of the event to finalize the schedule and timeline.
- Attending your final meeting (walk through) at your venue.
- On-site coordination and supervision at your ceremony and during the reception. This includes working with all vendors including the venue, florist, musicians, photographer, and baker on their set up and schedule fulfillment.
- Coordination until all of the scheduled events have taken place during your event day.
- An assistant for the day of your event–if the event is over 100 guests.
Partial and Full-Service Planning
Because our packages are completely customized, our partial and full-service packages might include some or all of the items below:
- Décor: Help with developing your style, colors, theme and incorporating your unique signature into your day. Provide recommendations and assistance for tying together your floral, linens, lighting, furniture, stationery and all décor to complete the vision for your day.
- Event styling: As an event designer we can assist you with design and styling for the event itself.
- Vendor recommendations and overall coordination: We put together a customized list of preferred vendors (florists, photographers, videographers, caterers, musicians, etc) based on your style, budget, and personality that we feel is the best fit for you and your event.
- Contract review: We review your vendor contracts to ensure you’ve booked enough hours and there aren’t any hidden items to watch out for.
- Attendance at vendor meetings, tastings, site visits: We set up and attend meetings with vendors, site visits at your venues, coordinated décor and design meetings, set up tastings with caterers and bakers. These are just a few of the type of meetings we attend on your behalf during the planning process.
- Stationery coordination: This might include the management of the design and production of your save-the-dates, invitations, place cards, menus, and other printed materials.
- Coordination of rentals: This might entail tents, linens, tables, china, silverware, chairs and also portable restrooms, heaters, generators, staging, flooring, or draping.
- Transportation coordination: Booking and ensuring smooth timing of all event day transportation for event party and guests.
- Welcome bags & favors
- Hotel accommodations: Coordinating blocks of rooms at selected hotels
Our Exclusive Extras
Exclusively By Tess knows that there are a lot of little extras that pop up while planning for any event. We offer the following services that make your life that much easier:
- Personal Styling: shopping for event day attire, accessories for you. Putting together a complete look from head to toe!
- Candy and Dessert Buffets
- Uniquely design gift boxes and party favors for all events and occasions
- Destination events
- Handling of your RSVP’s (can include receiving and tracking your RSVP’s)